About the Journal
Focus and Scope
- innovative methods pedagogy;
- developmental psychology;
- age-related psychology;
- socionic aspects of teaching;
- the problem of pedagogical management;
- socionic approaches in education;
- information structure of the individual;
- the formation of educational teams;
- the interaction between teacher and students;
- educational materials;
- tips for parents and caregivers;
- educational materials for the study of Socionics and Psychology.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.